- A guaranteed space of worship for Chi Alpha in the heart of VCU’s campus
for years to come.
- A training space for new campus missionaries to learn to reach strategic urban campuses in the Northeast.
- Hospitality space to reach the 100+ nations represented in the international students at VCU.
- A platform for campus ministry collaboration and outreach to our Richmond campuses.
- A space to house a thriving congregation to minister to the university community and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Next Steps. Even though we’ve been able to lay a foundation, there’s a long way to go. The full cost of the ownership and renovation of the building is estimated at over $900,000. We have currently raised about 25% of the total amount. Would you pray that we’re able to continue to find those who would partner with us to help us meet this goal? We’re also hoping to take care of some needed maintenance on the building. Contact us for more info or to give click here!