Take a look below at what’s coming up on Chi Alpha’s calendar.
- Small Groups. This is the heart & soul of Chi Alpha. If you would like to get connected with one, fill out this form here.
- Wednesday Night Live (WNL). This is where Chi Alpha gathers to worship Jesus, grow in faith, and have fun. Join us every Wednesday at 7pm at 822 W Franklin St.
- Outreach. We want to share the love of Jesus with the campus communities in Richmond. We’re connecting with students on the Compass every Wednesday from 10:30a – 1:30p. Come join us!
- Prayer. It makes a difference when we set aside time every day to invite God in to our lives, our campuses, and our city. We meet every morning, Mon-Fri, 8am @ 822 W Franklin St!
- First Friday Serve. On the first Friday of every month, we serve the grocery and clothing distribution services with Belmont Community Center. Talk to your small group leader or sign up here.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Friday, Jan 27, 7pm in the University Student Commons, Virginia Rooms A & B (2nd floor)- Food and Mood: How Food Affects Our Mental Health. Nutritionist Caitlin Townsend will share a presentation and lead a discussion on how food impacts our lives. Light refreshments will be served.
- Sunday, Feb 12, 6pm @ 822 W Franklin St. – The Big Game Party. Come see how this NFL season wraps up (or just the commercials) on our big screen! Bring a friend and get ready for some fun.
For the most updated details on what’s going on each week, check our Instagram!