Take a look below at what’s coming up on Chi Alpha’s calendar.
- Small Groups. This is the heart & soul of Chi Alpha. If you would like to get connected with one, fill out this form here.
- Wednesday Night Live (WNL). This is where Chi Alpha gathers to worship Jesus, grow in faith, and have fun. Join us every Wednesday at 7pm at 822 W Franklin St.
- Prayer. It makes a difference when we set aside time every day to invite God in to our lives, our campuses, and our city. Info on prayer gatherings for the Fall 2022 semester is coming soon!
- First Friday Serve. On the first Friday of every month, we serve the grocery and clothing distribution services with Belmont Community Center. Talk to your small group leader or sign up here.
Can’t wait to see you back on campus in the Fall! Here’s what’s happening:
- Monday, Sept 5, 3pm – Brown’s Island Hike and Picnic. Click here to email us for a ride!
- Friday, Sept 23 – Sunday, Sept 25 – Chi Alpha Fall Retreat
For the most updated details on what’s going on each week, check our Instagram!