Take a look below at what’s coming up on Chi Alpha’s calendar.
- Prayer. Chi Alpha gathers together from Monday through Friday for prayer. There’s something powerful that happens when we intentionally invite Jesus into our daily routine to pray for our campuses. Every Thursday at 12pm at Cabell Library (VCU) and the Commuter Lounge (VUU).
- Small Groups. This is the heart & soul of Chi Alpha. Check out the small groups below to see where you’d like to get involved.
- Wednesday Night Live (WNL). Every Wednesday during the Fall and Spring Semesters at 7pm at 1836 Park Ave. This is where Chi Alpha gathers to worship Jesus, grow in faith, and have fun.
- Aug 19 – Glow in the Dark Capture the Flag, 9pm | Monroe Park
Come play Glow in the Dark Capture the Flag with us in Monroe Park after VCU’s Spirit Walk & Block Party!
- Aug 21 – XA Cookout & First Look, 6pm | 1836 Park Ave
What is Chi Alpha? Come join us for dinner and a glimpse into who we are and what we do.
- Aug 23 – Blowout Bash, 7pm | 813 Grace St
Inflatables! Popcorn! Cotton Candy! Live music! Join us on the Green Space for some fun and a chance to win some prizes!
- Aug 28 – First WNL, 7pm | VCU’s Common’s Theater
Join us for a time of connecting with each other, worship through songs, and hear a message about The Word.
- Aug 30 – RVA Scavenger Hunt, 7pm | VCU Common’s Theater
Want to explore the campus and the Richmond area? Bring a group of friends with you to the scavenger hunt and play to win some prizes!
- Sept 20-22 – Fall Retreat
Join us for a weekend away from the city to dive in to The Word and community! More info to come. You can register here!
- Jan 3-5, 2020 – SALT
Spend a weekend with Chi Alpha’s from all over the region to learn more about Jesus, grow in your faith, make new friends, and even explore DC! More info to come.